Terms and Conditions - Hotel La Baia
- Reservations are confirmed only after the payment of a deposit of EUR 300.00 per room (the customer has to pay the deposit only upon confirmation of availability by the hotel)
- The deposit can be paid by postal order to the following address: EMADA srl Via degli Oleandri 36 18013 Diano Marina (IM), by specifying the date your arrival and departure (please use the same name appearing in your reservation);
by credit card by providing the number with its expiration by mail or fax;
by bank transfer to the following bank account: EMADA srl, Banca di Piacenza ag. Bobbio
cod. IBAN: IT 64 U051 5665 190C C021 0008 468
cod. BIC: BCPCIT2P
stating name, arrival and departure date in the payment's description.
- In case of cancellation:
- up to 21 days before arrival, full refund of the deposit
- no refund will be due if the cancellation occurs between the 20th day and the date of arrival
- the non-arrival of the customer (no show), with no information within the 24 hours preceding the arrival, entitles the hotel owner the right to consider the room canceled and to retain the deposit.
- If the customer has not paid the deposit, the room will be canceled if he does not arrive within 18 hours of the agreed date.
- If the customer takes possession of the room or if he leaves before the agreed date, the hotel owner is entitled to claim an indemnity up to a maximum value of three days in overnight stay, under the provisions of the Uses of Chamber of Commerce of Imperia.
- The payment of stay and extras is due at the end of your permanence and can be made by cash or credit / debit cards. The hotel accepts all types of credit card.
- Full board includes accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner, drinks not included.
Half board includes accommodation, breakfast, lunch or dinner, drinks not included.
Bed & Breakfast includes accommodation and breakfast, drinks not included.
- Check in before 12pm on the day of arrival, check-out before 10am on the day of departure.